AR Armorer Course
Have you ever broken down your AR and asked yourself "How do I get this back together?" or "What is the torque specification on this nut?" Well we have the answer to all your AR questions.
This two day course will present comprehensive and detailed exposure to the AR-15/M-16 Rifle. The program will provide an in-depth understanding of all components, parts and maintenance of the system. This is not an AR overview class. Each student will leave with a very enhanced knowledge of the AR system, assembly, tear-down, repair, diagnosis and maintenance of the AR-15/M-16 rifle. All rifles, parts, tools and materials will be provided for the student to participate and accomplish the class objective.
What does it entail?
- Understand the safety principles involved with AR-15/M-16 Weapon System
- Proper Nomenclature of each part
- Identify all parts and assemblies of the AR-15/M-16 Rifle
- Understand the function of each part
- Assemble and disassemble the complete Upper Receiver Group
- Assemble and disassemble the complete Barrel Assembly
- Assemble and disassemble the complete Lower Receiver Group
- Identify and replace defective or broken parts
- Order proper parts for repair
- Obtain technical knowledge of various trigger groups
- Obtain technical knowledge of Gas System requirements and operation
- Diagnose problesm
- Knowledge of optional andnecessary equipment selection
- Installation of optional and necessary equipment selection
This two day course is limited in size. All rifles and tools will be provided by TSG.
Phone 208-773-2331 email@example.com.